Your Licensed Professional Inspector in Kyle, TX
Chris has over 20 years experience in inspections working for his local Fire Department, as well as years of customer service in the public health field. In May of 2018 Chris retired from the Allen Fire Department with over 20 years of service. In addition to his Bachelor of Fire Science degree, Chris holds the following certifications:
- TREC Licensed Professional Inspector #21042
- TREC MCE Instructor
- ICC Residential Building Inspector
- ICC Residential Plumbing Inspector
- ICC Commercial Plumbing Inspector
- NSPF Certified CPI/CPO Inspector
- NAWT Certified Wastewater Inspector
- ITC Certified Level 1 Infrared Thermographer
- InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Commercial Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Infrared Thermographer
- InterNACHI Certified Septic System
- Building Codes and Construction
- TCFP Fire Inspector
- TCFP Fire Investigator
Additionally, Chris has served in both the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Navy. He was deployed in 2007-2008 as a Navy Corpsman in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
CODE 3 Property Inspections, PLLC has offices in Kyle and DFW Texas. We service all of the Central Texas area, from Austin to San Antonio AND the DFW Metroplex.
- Four Rivers Board of Realtors (Associate)
Awarded the 2014 Congressional Veteran Commendation for the Third District of Texas, by US Congressman Sam Johnson.